MSSMBS 2010 International Workshop
"Molecular Simulation Studies in Material and Biological Sciences"
(1) We are now coming to the final preparation stage of the MSSMBS'2010. The JINR Publishing Department has already published the MSSMBS'2010 Book of Abstracts (the news to be available from the JINR pages: http://www.jinr.ru and http://lrb.jinr.ru) ( ).
(2) Please find attached the MSSMBS'10 Final Program. We kindly ask all the speakers to check the time and place of their presentation.
(3) The Conference will start at the International Conference Hall (ICH) of JINR, Dubna, near Volga river - a beautiful place in the Moscow Region. The arrival day is September 26 (Sunday). The scientific program will begin at the ICH JINR on the morning September 27 (Monday) - the 1st full conference day with a welcome party in the evening. Next day (September 28, Tuesday) we will move by bus from "Dubna" Hotel to Moscow at (!) 8:00 in the morning (traffic jams near and in Moscow have to be taken into account). The 2nd (short) conference day will start around 11:00 at the Department of Chemistry, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
(4) The 2nd day (September 28, Tuesday) will also include a broad cultural program of Moscow's historical and famous places. The sightseengs to be visited include: (a)The Department of Chemistry and MSU; (b)The Novodevichy Monastery; (c)The Moscow Manege; (d)The Aleksandrovsky Sad; (e)The Kremlin and the Red Square.
(5) We kindly ask all the speakers to give us their presentation files on the 1st conference day: in the morning September 27 (Monday). We want to have as many presentations in the 1st conference day as possible.
(6) We have arranged transportation from/to the airports for the colleagues coming to Dubna from abroad and reseraved enough rooms at the "Dubna" hotel for all MSSMBS'2010 participants.
(7) We hope that the weather will be warm during your stay in Dubna and Moscow, but please check the weather forecast for the Moscow Region in the internet.
We are looking forward to see you soon at JINR and we hope much that you will enjoy your time in Dubna and Moscow!